Join us for the annual Eat Local Challenge Kick-off Party! The party is officially from 6pm-8:30pm at Zeitgeist 1618 OC Haley Blvd.
4pm-8:30pm at Zeitgeist we will be registering people for the ELC and providing starter package pickups.
6pm-8:30pm Kick Off Party officially begins
– Urban South will be on site serving local beer
– Old New Orleans Rum and Cajun Spirits, 2 local distillers, will be serving Garden Cocktails
– Orleans Coffee Shop will be serving locally grown Pearl River Iced Tea, Iced Coffee, and homemade Blueberry Ice Cream
– Simone’s Market will be serving Boil Gulf Shrimp Salad Sliders on Wild Flour Brioche with Sweet Corn and Jalapeno Relish
– Mayhew Bakery will be serving Inglewood Farm Tagliatell Primavera
– Compostella Farm and Faubourg Farm will be serving a Garden Salad
– Charlie’s Sausage will be serving all local Wild Boar Jambalaya with Cajun Country Rice
Eat Local Challenge announcements will be made at 7:30 pm.
FREE for Eat Local Challenge participants and their guests.